The Resource On board the Titanic : what it was like when the great liner sank
- On board the Titanic : what it was like when the great liner sank
- Title remainder
- what it was like when the great liner sank
- Statement of responsibility
- by Shelley Tanaka ; paintings by Ken Marschall
- Seventeen-year-old Jack Thayer explores the Titanic and forms a brief friendship with another passenger before experiencing the wreck of the giant ocean liner. One of the world's most well-known historic events, the sinking of the "Titanic" in 1912 grippingly unfolds in this story told from the perspectives of 17-year-old Jack Thayer, a passenger, and 22-year-old Harold Bride, the ship's junior wireless operator. Stunning, full-color illustrations, detailed diagrams of the ship's interior, and rare photographs convey a wealth of information to complement the gripping story
- Silver Birch Award (Ontario), Nonfiction, 1997.
- Vancouver Children's Literature Roundtable Information Book Award, 1997.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 1999.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 1997
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- On 1996
- Literary form
- Series statement
- I was there books
- Target audience
ContextContext of On board the Titanic : what it was like when the great liner sank
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work On board the Titanic : what it was like when the great liner sank
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://ohoopee.library.link/resource/k_rTZMEvt-o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://ohoopee.library.link/resource/k_rTZMEvt-o/">On board the Titanic : what it was like when the great liner sank</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://ohoopee.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://ohoopee.library.link/">Ohoopee Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ohoopee Regional Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...